CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

in that drawer

how long has it been?it has been 4 years, 4 years since i've left my secondary school. when you say the exact years out, it just give me the shivers... years have actually passed, not months or days. i am no longer the student who have just finished SPM and waiting for results. i am in uni now. feels weird to put it like that.

i took some time today to look back at some of my old stuffs, stored away in that corner, some in boxes, some in locked drawers. they bring back memories of my schooling time, or my college time. makes you think how you have changed over time. so different i even wonder if i am the same person. some things in the past i may not dare to let anyone know. some changes in me that was not for the best. some stuffs that i have let down and put aside and not handled the right way. looking back, i will not have thought 4 years later i will be changed into this person. no, i do not have that in mind. too lazy too careless to bother about some of the most important things to me. how can i claim that they are important to me if i have abandoned them???

i am sorry. and a promise to myself, i should put effort and not take things for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment