CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

missing out

ahhh i was prodding around on fb, looked at some old pictures when i was back in college. made me miss those times, the people. the whole missing thing makes me miss all of my friends whom i am currently not catching up enough with whether they are friends from college or friends from high school, friends from hometown. i feel like i am missing out on their lives. i know some i haven't seen for years. and i haven't been talking enough with them. most of the time i suppose i was sorta busy, not in and all. but surely i can make time for my friends and family. i should start making efforts to catch up again. i don't want them to be just passers by in my life and i definitely don't want to be a passer by in their lives. reading one blog also made me think. i should keep the "flame" of my friendship going despite the distance. i don't want to be losing my closest and bestest friends in my life just like that eh. to those i haven't been keeping in touch enough, i'm really sorry. i shall try to make up. i still do love you guys loads!



my housemates and roommate from college. (: i miss you guys REMI, XIN WEI and SIM MEE!! i miss those crazy times when we'd do random weird stuffs in our house like the *videos* lol.



my awesome awesome friends from school!! i have you known you guys for so long and i LOVE you all!!!! JIRA and AMY, you guys are not forgotten. haven't seen you, amy for ...i can't rmbr. before you left for korea, year 2008?? jira, the confusion of kl sentral and taiping sentral LOL. and the rest... TEENI, SHERLI, EUNISE, ERIN, JOANNE, ABS, PINKY, MEL, and TIANWEI (: <3 you guys.


my classmates of college. newcastle (: awesome and fun times!!!! subha, kummy, melissa, limjin, ikhwan, winny, and yap. and of cz the others... nadesh, thyaga and hui chin (: miss all you guys.

3 comments:

  1. oh my god..i almost cried.:p
    i MISS u too.! alot.. and i feel so bad for missing out on the good times that we could have together..:(
    and u noe wat, i totally understand wat u mean wen u say, u feel like u are missing a huge chunk of ur frens life. i feel the same too.

    i think everyone does. its juz how life is i guess.sometimes u miss out on things, but what matters is that, once we meet, its like we have never separated at all! i think that is what is most important, and juz for that fact alone, u guys will be my awesomest frens ever!haha!

    love u jing! take care! i 'll fill u up on 2 years of my life wen we meet! hehehehe!
    p/s: next time, im making it clear whether it is KL or TPG sentral!!!muahahahahahahahah!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care too ji (: maybe sometimes we can catch up on msn or smtg

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes sure..err.. i dont think i have u on msn, do i? juz incase give me ur mail i'll add u.
    this is mine, gg_jupiter89@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete