CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

randoms on a monday

1. i woke up late today and just wore 2 layers to sch. clever me, i was freezing cold when the wind blew. and we have agronomy practical today too! *shivers*

2. i brilliantly touched the electric fence while trying to kick some mud out of the way. -_-

3. i was being very defensive to a certain smtg my friend asked me. thinking back after i responded, i don't know why i reacted that way. i shouldn't have really. there's no reason to. probably cz i was afraid what he said was true? i think so. i was afraid to admit and refuse to.

4. i called the airlines company today to change my flight dates without checking the dates. so when he asked i was blur. and i brilliantly, again! gave the wrong date. lucky i checked again so i changed it. dang! i seriously hope i didn't make any silly mistakes and i haven't realise yet.

5. i microwaced my gel warmer today.*you are suppose to microwave it to heat it up just so you know* a heart shape one. so cute. but it only lasts awhile and it got back cold.and every 15 seconds interval? not very user friendly is it.

6. i had turnip and carrot soup and sorta like own version of char kuey teow for dinner. (: tht's gonna be my lunch too.

7. i am obsessed with fringe now. to the extent that day i dreamt bout some bizarre incidents. a girl who cut her wrist and had all her blood vessels crawling all over the walls. not bloody tho funnily. and i think one of my lecturers look like nina sharp of massive dynamics while one of my classmates who look like peter bishop. fascinating! LOL * i asked my friend to confirm if they really look alike btw - and it's a yes and a no*

8. i cut my thumb while cutting onions for dinner. but its just skin deep although i was pretty sure was pretty sure i was using pushing down rather hard. either my skin is real thick or the knife is real blunt.

9. i have a confession. i stole smtg. well, to defend myself it was left there long time and nobody seem to want to claim it so i took it. i seriously hope its ok to do so. :S

10.  i just found out i have 2 tests up next week and i still want to do nothing. not study at least. *dies*

No comments:

Post a Comment