CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 104 - mar-neeee!

woohooo!! :D

i cannot explain the excitement. at age (almost 20) i have not really worked. well in the sense that i work and get paid that is. and i was checking my account today and and and.... guess what?!

no need guess also know la. my pay from this tree-planting job during spring break. IT'S IN!!!!!!!

:D :D

i can feel the accomplishment. hehe.not to mention it adds up to my depleting account numbers.

i wish i wish i could just spent that money to get a bicycle. but no. of cz not.

i've gotta remember my promise. yes rmbr my own promise. nobody else would know but yea.


so so the first i do when i see the $$$$ in my account. i did smtg sampat. hehe.
there there. take a look (:



err with my cincai print screen and all you can actually see i was uploading pics on fb LOL.
i hope i censored what should not be shown to other ppl.

ahh wouldn't my parents be proud of me? hehe... *SS*
sis and bro, if you're reading this, show to pa and ma. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment