CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

a truck hit my mind

today smtg smacked me real hard, like right in the face. every word weighed so much, because they were so true. the exact things that i should not have done, i have done them all. the thoughts i should never had in my mind, they were infesting my mind. then i realised, i was looking for treasures at the wrong places all along. i had wrong priorities when i thought i was focused on the right one. but in reality, i was fooling myself. something else was on the top of my list without me consciously knowing it. and everytime someone asked me, i had the right answer, only i was not living my right answer. now that i know i was on the wrong path, i wish to go back on track. to go on the path meant to be followed. the right path. the right reasons. i hope i do not stray off track again but yet again it may be a learning experience. i am sorry and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment