CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

dammit!!!

oh my freaking cow!!!!!!! today's a bad day.. i mean not really that bad but not that good...
gees.
firstly....there's badminton and i like badminton so i was excited.
but it was raining so what the hell...have to bring umbrella...thats ok..but the freaking wind is blowing so freaking hard that umbrella's of no use.so i had to run in the rain and with the mighty wind plus super super cold to the rec centre.dammit...so when i reach there i was all wet...
* i should so get the wind breaker-rain coat-hoodie thg*

oh the worst the very very worst part of all is when i just go out from my halls gate....i freaking !@##$%%^&* dropped my phone......ah!!!godammit!!!@!#$%^&*!@##$% and now some of the metallic part of me phone is partially gone and those deep hurting scratches...i mean its not really that big but its sorta deep and you can totally see it if you look closely...those damn scratches on my ....ah....and i cant take pic to show how awful is that damn scratch cz i take pics with my phone....wth.

and now i just burnt my toast...how unlucky is that

dammit...

No comments:

Post a Comment