CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

away for a bit

ah...i'm just letting those who keep track of my updates in my blog that i'm probably gonna be away for a bit...not going to update as frequently as *sighs* tests after tests are coming my way....
i just finished my bio animals sem test this week...i was disappointed with myself...it was just mcq and i just freaking wasted it..damn.but anyways.there's physics next week and bio cells the following week and then i have my easter break.ah....damn busy...prob i will only update when my bio cells sem test finish.and after easter break its chem sem test up next.geees.not to mention next week i have chem lab report test thg so we have to do the experiments by ourselves and hand in our reports in that 3 hrs???is that even possible?argh.i hope so.and also....i'll be going for easter camp this break....supposedly smtg i must try while i'm here...well...it seems real fun anyways...gonna stay in marae...like a meeting up place for maoris i think. :P ah..wish all the best for me and hopefully my damn sleeping-too-much-still-falls-asleep-disease will be over soon and i do the best for my tests and labs and all.*wish wish wish*

see ya till then

No comments:

Post a Comment