CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

yucky eggies

:( urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just found some eggie stuff on my shirt *pukes*
what sorta buggie stuff laid eggs on my shirt????!!! when did it get there - when my clothes were drying or tht creature lives in my room?? :S :S :S oh dear...plz don't tell me it lives in my room. then i'd have egg infested clothes, bed, chair... argh...the thought of tht gives me itchies here and there....i can almost imagine some creepy crawlies creeping under my skin...

so i had to wash out tht darn eggs from my shirt and i don't dare to leave the shirt in my laundry basket. what if one egg is still there and the stuff inside breaks lose and infest all my other clothes???? *shivers* i was partly hoping the hot water i ran over the eggs had kill em o.O

why why?????how do i get rid of these creatures. yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment