CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

november 1st 2009

oh no.oh no.its november already.time just swushed past just like that.i felt like i just came here to new zealand and now it's almost time for me to go back to malaysia.*jumps up and down with joy!*
i can't wait.i can't wait.can you sense the excitement??!!back to my loves.the FOOD.the nice sunny weather.ahhh....everything.not to say i hated here in nz,i love it as much.i DO.but i just miss home after all these time spent here.now i am thinking of what i can do when i get back.PLAY.meeting up with friends.gatherings.news.yum char.shopping.go pasar malam.visit my school.EAT good food :) back to my family,my home.lake gardens.so much to do.i am so excited!urgh.except the timing for me to be excited is totally out of place.i am not suppose to be imagining all these stuffs at these time.it's november but i still have 2 more papers to go.argh!!!!!i know they would be over in no time but i have to focus *focus* in studying and not thinking about what i'd do when holiday starts.cz cz i am still so slow.no progress...sighs.

okok.now back to studying.i seriously have to pay attention and not get distracted *there's so many distractions that i allow to distract me*i shall have lotsa time thinking bout my hols when i finish my exam.yes yes.think about it then.

2 comments:

  1. haha..u made me smile with envy...i dono wen oni il b able to do tht too...mayb 3 years later?cant wait til everyone is finally back in tpg again...wow...wat a gathering we will have then=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo~ tian wei.don't be envious.in no time 3 years would have passed already :)
    and then we'll all have a blast of gatherings :) :)
    how are you doing there?haven't got a chance to chat with you since you've been to uk eh.

    ReplyDelete