CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

peculiar, very peculiar

it's funny.it's weird.it's peculiar.it's odd.it's unusual.i would never have thought the feeling would be like that.instead of being more excited, more pumped up,i am more - stunned? i can't really figure out why i am feeling like that. i suppose my friend was right. i understand how she feels cz i am feeling it too. it is probably because i know things around me are going to change soon. something different from what i was accustomed to.the environment, the air, the people, company, even weather. wayyy different in some ways. changes are not bad. just i think i have to prepare my heart and focus towards it. but there is not much time for me to do so really. everything is all planned. as if waiting in line for me to accept them. there is no stop button that i can push to have a pause in between can i? to freeze everything around me for awhile. let me have time to register into my head. pressed into my brain. i guess not. ahh~ and on another random thought. sometimes, how big your problems seem to be. it just ain't that big. if you take a step backwards and look at it. and compare it with others. did you just realise how teeny weeny it is? some people say you shouldn't compare at all but still be appreciative of what you have. but myself, i tend to. i feel lucky cz i am a very blessed person. it's amzing how some people can stay so cheerful despite bigger worries falling all over them. or just hang in there. i suppose you have to have faith. to believe.

no i am not emo. i am just pondering on thoughts. now that i have some free time to accomodate these thoughts, i am allowing them to circle in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment